C/Brazão Solar to Rural single Solar the Turimos with a fabulous architectural beauty, is situated 30 km from Viseu. The oldest buildings of the Manor date from 1430 being rebuild around 1740 by Captain-mor Felix Luis Loureiro.
The Manor is situated in the Centre of the village, and its construction was phased, not knowing the exact date of construction of the convent, but Frei Joaquim de Santa Rosa Viterbo referred, in the 'Elucidário', the Knights of the order of malta still resided in the reign of King Dinis. The convent is the 'nucleo' oldest House. It is known that was built circa 1740. In 1942, renovation works are carried out, in which become the old wine cellar and stables (ground floor of the House), in the dining room and seating, respectively.After almost 50 years without major works, the House is restored.The façade has features of solar century beirão.XVIII. the torn facade on the piano nobile, by four framed vâos Freestone, which correspond to four others, on the ground floor, these more richly framed. The Center, the heavy entrance door, with high headboard of granite, that climbs up through the Windows of the upper floor, where carved stone-of-arms of the Olives. Inside the House, on the ground floor, an entrance lobby lageado the granite (as if it were a path) and a litter, remembering past travels. This Atrium we can access térre floor, the dining room, the living room, the room of Uncle Friar Sebastian (double bed and private bathroom).We can also access the top floor, through the existing staircases in the lobby, where stands out the big screen of master Pedro Alexandrino, 'vision of Santa Clara'. On the upper floor we find two bedrooms and a bathroom, the Hall, and the library and Office. Even on the top floor, but at the latest, we have 4 bedrooms and a bathroom. From there, we can get down to the ground floor, where we also have the kitchen, Butler's pantry, a room with a private bathroom, a social bathroom, a living room. The entire length of the taseiras of the House, there is a balcony in granite, with a covered greenhouse type room, at one end.On the opposite end, we have a staircase of access to the swimming pool, tennis court and terrain. On the terrace of the House entrance, there are three apartments T1, bar and TV room with fireplace.The property has a house in granite, independent of the main house 'House of the Abbot', was inhabited around 1760, by an Abbot and therefore, stayed with that designation.This home features: 2 bedrooms, living room with fireplace and TV, kitchen with fireplace, bathroom, storeroom and direct access to the main house, the pool and the tennis court.